Early Math & Number
6 games for each of 30 stages that cover most of the counting, addition and subtraction content covered in kindergarten/prep – the first year of school.
ParrotFish starts by introducing the child to the concept of numbers, starting with simple fingers and objects while slowly introducing the idea of numbers. Over time as the child builds competency numbers are introduced then eventually addition, subtraction and number frames.
Games start of simple before becoming more difficult, over the 180 games children will fully master the ideas behind math leaving them well above their peers. A reward system that prevents the child from progressing until they are good enough helps make certain the child understands the topic before they can proceed.
It is ideal for pre-schoolers, kindergarten kids, and those having difficulty with Maths as well as those seeking extension work. (4-8 year olds)
- Recognise, count, and identify numerals to 30
- Recognise numbers represented on a number line, in subitised groups, in cases and by fingers
- Count on and forwards and backwards from any number within this set
- Perform addition and subtraction of any numbers to 10
- Add and subtract 0, 1, 2, 3, from numbers to 30
- Count on and in reverse by 1, 2, 3
- Match different representations of numerals to each other